Monday, August 10, 2009

Tubby is making this really hard for me...

She's rubbing her head against my hands and making it very difficult to type. Soon she'll be walking on the keyboard. Meanwhile, Munchie is downstairs crying because she hasn't realized that I came upstairs without her. Oh the humanity! To be left alone for two minutes...

So I mentioned yesterday that I began a thank-you gift for a friend of mine, but I can't say what it is. "It" looks really funny in its current condition, so I'll laugh while I post a couple shots. Feel free to guess what it is. Hint: It's NOT a hat, and it's NOT a brassiere. I should mention that both yarns are Cascade 220, and the orange shade is a 220 Heather.
I'll continue posting photos of my UFOs (that's UnFinished Objects for those of you who aren't fluent in knitty) until I run out of projects. Today's is a good one. It is a really rockin' reverse cable scarf in Louisa Harding Kashmir Aran that is a really pretty, almost-cadet blue. It's for me - which is always a good thing, but the problem is that I misplaced the pattern. Now, I could spend a few hours on Ravelry (not that I wouldn't do that anyway) looking through hundreds of scarf patterns trying to find it, or I could comb through a couple piles of papers where it might be hiding here in the house. Hmmm. Frog? (Translation: Rip it, Rip it, Rip it.) Rummage through papers? Scour Ravelry? What's a girl to do?

1 comment:

  1. I love the cadet blue! Reminds me of the Main Line Blueberry cotton/merino wool. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete