Monday, August 17, 2009

Technical difficulties and such.

For the time being, my posts will be short and sans photos. My home computer was viciously attacked yesterday by trojans and viruses, and is going to the hospital tomorrow where it will be receiving in-patient treatment until further notice. I stupidly clicked a friend's FaceBook link which was really a disaster in disguise. That's all she wrote.

Last night I tinked about eight rows of my afghan because I found a mistake in the seed stitch border. Bummer. I'm back to the error, but will tink one more row for good measure.

Did everyone catch last night's True Blood? OMG. Jag vill ha en svenska man. Alex Skarsgaard will do just fine. Tack...

2 comments:

  1. Is that why you learned Swedish???? Last night's episode ran me through all the emotions, I was both laughing out loud and reaching for the kleenex...

    ReplyDelete
  2. H, That was insane last night. Great episode, but why did they kill of Godric? I really liked his character. Seeing Eric cry started me crying :( I posted on my blog too. See ya later on.

    ReplyDelete