Thursday, August 27, 2009

My computer is finally home...

So my computer is fixed. It cost a king's ransom, but it's as clean as a whistle. Of course it is completely empty and I need to reload everything, but I'll do it over the weekend. My yard sale has been postponed due to an approaching hurricane, so I'll have lots of time for indoor activities...

The Red Sox are getting killed 9-2, so I thought I'd come load photos of my progress the last 10 days or so. First a quick welcome home to my friend D, who was away at Prince Edward Island on vacation, and didn't see Munchie for nearly two weeks. When she finally came for a visit, Munch immediately sat on her and didn't get up until D had to leave.









My afghan is actually about six inches longer than this photo portrays, but it's a good indicator as to recent progress. I was not yet using the lifeline when this shot was taken. It is saving me a lot of aggravation.






My twirly skirt is showing an inch of its third tier. I don't think I'll get back to this until next week because of my hands. Plus, my third project needs some attention, which leads me to my next photo.




This is the re-do of the gift for my friend S. I cast on differently than the one I frogged in a previous post, so it doesn't have the nifty orange square, but it'll be cool once I get a little further along.















My last photo is of a creature that was waiting for me when I left for work a few days ago. She was so striking that I ran in the house to get my camera. Generally, I'm not that hip into spiders, but you have to admit she's pretty cool looking.






Project Runway is on in about 45 minutes, so that's all for now...














1 comment:

  1. Hurray you're able to post pictures again!!!! Glad to hear you've gotten your computer back. Good luck with the reloading...

    ReplyDelete