Friday, August 14, 2009

Thankfully it's the end of the week...

I'm beat. I'm home from work a couple hours early because the HVAC guy is finishing up the major overhaul needed to prepare for the heatwave scheduled to arrive tomorrow. For once, something will be done just in the nick of time instead of a day too late. As soon as he's done, I'm off to the hair salon to have my color done. I know, I know... it looks like it grows in that color, right? Yeah, right. I love hanging out at the salon; it's probably my favorite thing to do, and I go every five weeks. My second favorite thing would probably be the days that my cleaning lady comes (every two weeks). Those are really good days. The problem is that she puts my stuff in piles, which leads to the misplacement of important things like patterns... Right about now, you can refer to the post "Tubby is making this really hard for me..." where I show an example of a lovely blue cabled scarf whose pattern has gone missing.
Wow. I can feel the house cooling down already, and he's only been downstairs about 10 minutes. Of course he spent most of the morning on the unit outside. Life is good.
I'll put up a picture of the twirly skirt tomorrow. Nothing else is showing any progress right now...

1 comment:

  1. You have whole house AC??? You lucky person! Although wouldn't want your electric bills.....

    where's the picture of the twirly skirt?????

    ReplyDelete