Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A quick thought...

It's lunch time, and I'm planning my after-work activities... I have two (count 'em...two!) rip outs planned which I will document for posterity.
One is a mostly-done sweater which has spent most of the last 15 years on the needles taking up space. I'd rather reclaim the wool to my stash... I have a better chance of turning it into something I might actually use than finishing this stupid sweater. Its only redeeming feature is that it's the garment on which I learned a SSK decrease.
The second frog is a gift I started for my friend S a couple days back that needs to be done on bigger needles. The reason I didn't have size 7 double pointed needles laying around (refer to post "Finally. A break from chores.") is because I've done all the previous versions of this project on size 10 1/2. DUH. What a brain freeze! At least I only have a couple days tied up in it.
Pictures of rip-outs to follow later tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment