Thursday, August 13, 2009

At least I'm getting organized.


So the last couple days I've been ripping more than I've been knitting. It's great fun while I'm doing it (as long as I don't think about the time that went into the project), I'm freeing up needles that really need to be inventoried and organized, and I'm dealing with the clutter (disguised as projects I WANT to finish) that is beginning to take over the house. However, today's frog is a mistake that I did NOT want to rip out. There it is above... I had done so many increases that I had 192 stitches on the needles and had switched from dpns a while back.









The next photo is about half way ripped out. My winder is getting the real workout this week. It is amazing how fast the work is undone.





The third photo is of the sad, little balls of yarn that were starting to look like something just a few moments earlier. Sorry, S. I'll cast your present onto the right sized needles tonight, and try to get a move on.












This shot is from last night when Munchie and I were working on my twirly skirt, which is coming along pretty well. I only have two more inches to go before I add the next ruffle to start the third tier. SO cute! Please disregard the Behr paint in the background. I haven't even brushed the dust off that can in months.

Okay. I'm off to check the garden for veggies, feed the cats and find my size 10 1/2 dpns...


















































































dealing with the clutter (disguised as projects I WANT to finish) that is beginning to take over the house.












Here is a quick shot of me and Munchie last night, working on my twirly skirt.







No comments:

Post a Comment