Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sigh...no photos.

So I can access my blog from work to make quick entries, but I won't have my home computer until probably next week sometime.
The plumbers were at the house most of the day yesterday ripping out my old sump pump and installing a bigger, deeper DELUXE sump pump with a battery operated back up pump. Who wouldn't want that, seriously? Don't worry, I have photos... Luckily for anyone reading this, I have no way to post them.
I have about another 1/2" to go until I begin the third tier of the twirly skirt. My afghan is about 36" long at this point. I'm half way done.
I'm planning a yard sale in about 10 days. I've been going through my stash and I'm going to dump most of my novelty yarn. I just sits in a bin, and I rarely touch it, so I'd rather give the real estate to a yummy wool/silk blend. ;)
Off to a meeting...bye!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that the computer is taking longer than expected. Are you having anything added to it (like more memory) as long as it's in the shop?

    That's great that you got a sump pump with a battery backup. That's always been my biggest fear that the electricity goes out and the basement starts to fill up!

    ReplyDelete