Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Quick post tonight...

I think I'm losing it. Totally. I had dinner with friends this evening, and didn't get home until nearly 9PM. I brought the mail in and began the mail opening ritual by selecting the letter from my insurance company. Open it up and there is a check for $62. Odd. The stub said the reason for the check was dwelling fire premium overpayment. Really? Okay, if you say so. Thanks for the check. I then move on to the bill from nationalgrid. Nationalgrid = gas company. Seems I overpaid them as well, because I've got a credit balance of $134.51. Wow. It's days like these that I wish there was more mail to open. But seriously - am I in such a fog that I'm just sending payments out willy-nilly? I've been thinking that I need a part time assistant or organizer or something; I am spread way too thin. This is just whacky - even for me. I've always been meticulous about my finances, so this is troubling. But I don't want to spend too much time thinking about it, so I'll move on to my Janis update. When you look at the terrible color, keep in mind that I'm still taking pictures with my phone and imagine that it's a good shot. I'm on the back and have about 4" done. It is 9:30 now, and my goal is to get to 5" so the I can do another decrease row before I go to bed.
My last update relates to the scraped knees I acquired while on vacation. Tomorrow it will be two weeks since I fell on them, and they're still not healed. Knees like a six-year-old. That's me.
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment