Monday, October 5, 2009

Woo Hoo! Almost done w/ Cables and Lace!

Shame on me...yesterday I saw that I had a new follower, and I forgot to welcome her. Hello JS! JS is my old room mate who lives in the Seattle area. I'm thrilled to have such a far reaching audience. JS, S (also in Seattle) and I had some great times together, living in a number of different places immediately after I removed a large albatross from around my neck. It is absolutely astonishing to me that 17 years has passed in what seems like a blink. Anyway Missy, welcome. ;)


So here is my sweater...I am cruising toward the finish line. I have about an inch and a half of a 5" yoke done.
This is a truer shot of the teal color. Nice, huh? I'm headed downstairs to watch some terrible Monday night TV, so maybe I can get this done tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment