Saturday, October 24, 2009

New Project Alert - Part Deux

So I've had a change of plans, and will not be heading up to Beverly Farms to buy any Rowan Lima today. How disappointing. My car stopped running on the way home from the grocery store, and although I was able to restart it and return home, I'm afraid to drive it and risk being stranded someplace. Looks like this week's yarn money - AND THEN SOME - will be spend on the "must haves" instead of the "would like to haves". Bummer.
Since I've not yet received the yarn for my Owl Sweater (or shipping notification, which is odd for Knitpicks), I've just cast on the hat for my nephew B, which will be a holiday gift. All in Lamb's Pride Worsted, it will be navy with a Red Sox "B" knit into it, the chart for which I found on Chemknit's blog: http://chemknits.blogspot.com/2009/07/red-sox-knitting-charts.html


This is a pretty mindless knit for the weekend, and I expect to have it done by tomorrow.
I'll put up a new photo as soon as I get the "B" in...

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you like the B! I'm happy to do others in Red Sox Nation proud.

    -Rebecca (aka Chemknits)

    ReplyDelete