Sunday, October 18, 2009

Finished Project Photos!



I've been exhausted and fighting a cold since returning from my knitting retreat last weekend, so I haven't been doing too much knitting OR documenting of the projects recently finished. My friend, D was over nearly the entire day, so while watching Dexter all day, I finished the seams of my cable and lace sweater and then tucked in all my ends. I still have to figure out what I'm going to do for buttons at the chest closure, but for all intents and purposes it is finished.
Ta Daaaa! Here it is with me in it. I don't love the yoke, but I probably just have to get used to it. The sweater is more fitted than I normally wear, so I feel fairly uncomfortable at this point. I'm sure it'll be okay.
And now I'll move onto my afghan, which I totally love. This was a really fun pattern. It was easy to knit and because it was bulky yarn on big needles, it went really fast. I'll definitely knit this up again.


So the last thing I'm going to try to do is upload a quick movie of my little Munchie. To understand what it is like to have a Siamese cat around, you have to hear the voice, and imagine non-stop talking from morning 'til night. She's begging for food, BTW.


When D left an hour or so ago, it was snowing. What a total bummer. I guess that's the end of my vegetable harvest. The lawn guy came to mow for the last time yesterday, and spoke to me about plowing the driveway. Sigh. I also bought this year's supply of turtlenecks yesterday, so I'm off to run them through the wash...

No comments:

Post a Comment