Monday, October 26, 2009

Another New Project Alert!


Last week I had nothing on the needles, and this week I'm starting projects all over the place. Today I started a sweater that is appropriately named Holly. It is in the new Rowan publication Arabesque. It calls for a bulky yarn, and I happened to have seven hanks of Cascade Magnum in my stash that I bought for a project but changed my mind. Seriously? Magnum rocks the house! I LOVE it. This sweater is on size 15 needles, so I'm flying through my first sleeve.
Here is my sleeve...





And here is a close up. Thanks to my friend D for suggesting I knit this. She's knitting one up in a beautiful silver gray.
Tomorrow is knitting night, so I'll either finish my Red Sox hat or make some real progress on this.
Meanwhile, I'm still checking the mail every day waiting patiently for the wool for my Owl Sweater...



No comments:

Post a Comment