Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Finished Object Alert!

I am up at the crack of dawn. It's 5:20 AM now, but I've been up since 4:09. I have an ultrasound at 7:30, I'm nervous and I can't sleep. I'll probably be sitting at my desk in a coma by 2PM this afternoon. I may or may not write further on this topic if there are interesting developments but for now I'll just say that my thyroid is giving me a pain in the neck.

I finished my cowl, and it is a) really pretty, and b) really huge. It has been unseasonably warm, so I'm not sure when I'll wear it, but I love the way it turned out.
Tonight I'm going to wind my hanks of Dream in Color Groovy and get started on another Cable and Lace Sweater. I'll post pics when I have them.
That's all I have for this morning. I'm going to do a few minutes on the Wii before I get going. More soon.

1 comment:

  1. Now it's cold. Wear it! It will be so BEAUTIFUL with your eyes and hair and skin!

    ReplyDelete