Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What a Great Weekend!










My first day back after the knitting retreat was a long one. Such a rude awakening after an awesome long weekend. It is 9:45 and I really don't have time for much narrative, but I wanted to at least put up a few pics. Here's where we spent most of our knitting time...



I said keep 'yer mitts off my yarn!





Knitting my Janis Joplin coat. I made a ton of progress and will get a pic of the nearly finished back panel up tomorrow if possible.


This is where they park the farmer's market in Keene Valley. God it's ugly. Almost as bad as the farmer's market in Tahoe.







I bought a basket. I'll probably put yarn in it. Decided to go with blue and green for something totally different. Yes, I made my hat. H & H - Nope, I'm never giving up my barn coat. You'll have to set it on fire to get it away from me.
I had such a great time and I have so many things to write, but I don't have time tonight. Time completely stopped while we were up there. I wish we could've stayed an entire week. Next year the group is going to Italy which is going to be insane, but more on that later. Bye for now.

3 comments:

  1. What a great time!!! You are a WILD woman and don't you forget it! I went and cut off all my hair today so I could look more like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!!! Great Pics! Can't wait til Italy!

    ReplyDelete