Sunday, September 26, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy...

I've been insanely busy again. I had planned to go to a two day seminar on internet marketing and search engine & video optimization Friday night and all day Saturday. But then I thought my weekend wouldn't be busy enough, so I skipped out of the seminar early, raced home, caught a flight to DC and drove back to Boston today. What would cause me to do that you ask? Well, my sister H bought a new car. http://miniusa.com/#/MINIUSA.COM-m She bought the Mini Clubman, which is technically the Mini Maxi. (Next year they are coming out with an SUV. No joke. Henceforth I will refer to that model as the Mini Oxymoron.) Anyway, my Civic and her old car are the same year, but her old car has 70,000 less miles than mine. It seems I live in my car, and she never drives hers. When she asked if I wanted to buy her old one, it only made sense to do so. It stunk to miss three hours of the seminar (especially since I'm starting a business and these are incredibly important topics) and it REALLY stunk to be in the car from 9:30A until 8:10P today, but I have a new car! It's a Bug. Same color as my old Element; I really like a silver car. Here is a picture of happy Holly before leaving DC this morning. There was no one here to snap a pic of cranky Holly when she arrived home...probably for the best.
Soooo. No knitting today, but tomorrow I'm going to talk about where "hollypots" came from and how I'm going to get back there...
Now: Laundry, Boardwalk Empire, Sleep. Bye.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Holly....... I Love it but please don't drive around with a huge flower in the vase. Perhaps knitting something cool would be more esthetically pleasing in my gay eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Can we add ears,whiskers and a tail and make it into a big mouse car????? Please please pretty please????

    ReplyDelete