Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I'm a Frogger, Baby I'm a Frogger....

It is 5:47A on Wednesday, and I need to be out of this house by 6:20. I said I'd put up pics of my Everyone's Doing It Shrug, so here's the update. Last night with 19 rows of seed stitch to do before completion, I realized I was going to run short. D was here watching the Sox, and helped me to convince myself to frog the whole thing and start again w/ a 44 stitch cast on instead of 48. That would save enough yarn to finish the shrug even with the extra inches I added to make the "sleeves". D held it, and I frogged it right onto the winder. Yippee!! Here is the re-winded (or would that be re-wound? I don't think so) Blue Heron in Rain colorway. Lovely, isn't it?
So I have to be over at MGH for a 7:10 mammogram. The funniest description I ever read (of a mammogram) is as follows:
1. Lay down on the garage floor on your side.
2. Make sure your bottom breast is flush against the cement.
3. Have someone run it over with the car.
4. Don't move.
I'm just happy to be able to start my day with such a fun filled activity. (I know I'm being a smart ass, but on a serious note, my annual trip to the Breast Center gives me time to think about all the women close to me who have survived or been beaten by breast cancer; most notably my childhood best friend, Nancy.)
Tonight I'm going to an internet marketing thing - the guest speakers are two Google Analytics guys - really - all the way from Google. There I go again with the over scheduling...
Starving. Gotta scram. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment