Sunday, June 13, 2010

Woo Hoo! Twirly is done...Finally!

I'm leaving a couple minutes to go pick up my friend (and former room mate) G but I wanted to get a pic of the finished twirly skirt up pronto. I just have to weave in the ends and put the i-cord drawstring through the eyelet at the waist. I didn't think I'd ever get this thing done, so I'm so psyched to get it out of it's beat-up ziploc bag and off the needles. I should be able to get my Cinquefoil hat done next. I found a backwards stitch about seven rows back that I have to fix. See it? Probably not, but this is the kind of thing that would drive me insane. The stitch is right between my middle and ring fingers. Hey - check out my nails that I bit down on Thursday. My nails have been pretty long lately but Thursdays do me in and this past Thursday was especially harsh.
Okay - gotta scoot, but I'll check back in later if I have a sec. Tonight is the season premier of TrueBlood. Psyched. Hoping as always to hear Swedish spoken in this episode...

1 comment:

  1. Your Twirly Skirt is fabulous! I'm only on the second tier of mine.

    ReplyDelete