Sunday, March 7, 2010

I finished my hat!

My hat is finished, so here are a couple shots of it w/ Munch thrown in for good measure. Isn't she the cutest? I just gave her some eye medicine, so she ran away. Poor lamb. Her life is so tough.

I picked up all the stitches for the sleeve on my mostly done sweater, so if I work on it for a while today I should get a good portion of it done. I really need to work on my taxes though. I started yesterday, but ran into a snag. Maybe I'll skip to the other sections so that I feel like I'm making progress and come back to the snag part next weekend. I need to give it some thought, and read IRS Publication 527 (2009) again. Maybe I'll do that for fun later.
The Wii was happy to see me this morning, and I'm down another .9 lbs since three days ago. Nothing like a stomach virus to melt the pounds away. My tummy is still a little funny when I try to eat something.
The weather is really nice, and there's not a cloud in the sky. I might head over to Deer Island and take a walk. I was over there yesterday, and they built two wind turbines since the fall. Pretty cool. Maybe I'll take my camera and post pics. Standing at the top of a hill and looking south at the harbor islands, four turbines can be seen - the furthest being Hingham. I'm not sure what the middle one is. So right around here there's one in Chelsea, one in Medford, the two on Deer Island I mentioned, the mystery harbor island turbine, Hingham and the one on the SE Expressway in Dorchester. That's a lot just in the last five years or so.
So. Taxes...Not a cloud in the sky...Taxes...Not a cloud in the sky... I think I'm going out. My neat piles of tax related documentation will be here when I return. Bye!

1 comment: