Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Another Cable and Lace Pullover...

Quick post tonight. I cast on Cecily Glowik MacDonald's Cable and Lace Pullover on Saturday , which is an overdue holiday gift for my friend J. I didn't do even one stitch yesterday (I finished my taxes!), but this is what I did Saturday evening and part of Sunday. Not really a lot, but enough to show. This is my second one - I made one for myself in the fall, but ended up giving it to my sister H because it looked so much better on her. Here she is on the left, looking lovely. (Sorry H...I needed a model.) I'm going to make the neckline on the current one a little different. I don't think I'm going to do the split yoke as called for in the pattern. J has small shoulders, so I don't want it falling off her. I'll keep you posted on my progress. Of course.
Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment