Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Not much new this week...

So I'd like to welcome the two newest members of my readership: my mother P and my California sister H. California H and District of Columbia sister H are not to be confused with North Carolina brother H or me...Boston H.

I haven't made an entry since last week because I can't get the teal in my cable and lace sweater to photograph accurately. I have the front and the back done, and I have about 4" of both sleeves on the needles. This project flies, which is nice. My friend D took pictures of the sweater on Sunday, so if hers are better, I'll post them. I'll see her tonight because Tuesday is knitting night.

On Saturday I went up to Yarns in the Farms for their Floofy Skirt Tea Party. All the skirts were so cool. Same pattern, but everyone's was different. I was feeling kind of bad that I don't have one, so I should probably add it to the list. I think I dropped my harmony cable needle while I was up there, b/c I haven't seen it since I got home. Bummer.

Hopefully pictures tomorrow. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment