Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Off the needles...

Ultra short post tonight, but I wanted to post my finished object!

I finally finished the Cable and Lace Sweater I made for my friend J. I gave it to her on Sunday, and it fit her perfectly! Doesn't she look great?? I love this sweater, but I've made it twice so I don't think I'll be knitting it again. Now I need to do some quick holiday gifts and finish up my Janis Joplin Jacket!

Since last March (in addition to knitting), I've been working with Donald Trump's newest company, the Trump Network. There was a great article in today's Boston globe, which you can read here. I really haven't talked too much about it, but it's starting to get really exciting. If you're interested in finding out about it, please click here to visit my website. If you have any questions or want additional information, please feel free to get in touch. It's a great opportunity to make a part time income in addition to what you're doing now.

Munchie and I are off to bed, but we'll check in again soon! Bye for now.

1 comment: